Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Answered prayers

Let me just start out this post by saying: I'VE BEEN WALKING AROUND WITHOUT MY CRUTCHES TODAY!

This morning I got up and decided to try it out. I limped to the bathroom and did alright. Then I finished getting ready and limped around the house without crutches. Then I had to walk out to my car which was parked a couple houses down. I made it there and back with NO CRUTCHES! It's truly a miracle. I couldn't walk on Monday. Yesterday I made a weak attempt to walk without them. Today I'm WALKING AROUND, UP AND DOWN STAIRS without crutches. God is good. That's all I have to say.

I know that God answers prayers. I know that many people have been praying for a swift recovery and this is nothing but an answer to those prayers. So grateful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment