Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Praying so God can answer

If you're like me, you feel like you're constantly saying prayers that receive no answer. Sometimes it's difficult to receive an answer to things I desire. I was talking to my sister about this and she suggested an article she had just read called "How to Pray in a Way God Can Answer". I was up early this morning due to not being able to sleep so I read it. Such a good article! It is so important that we align our will with God's as we pray. At times it can seem difficult to do that. HOW might we do that you ask? Here is a suggestion from the article:


  • My desire+
  • "but if not"+
  • Godly desire=
  • praying for something God can grant
I'm going to try this and see if I'm able to get better answers to my prayers. I'll post about my results in a few weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment