Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Pregnancy:Week 9

The medication I am taking for nausea isnt working as well as it was last week...idk if that's because my nausea is getting worse or Nick is right that my body is getting used to it. It makes me have wierd dreams! Nick told me (and I vaguely remember) rolling over really quickly last night and whining like I was scared. He asked me if I was ok and I said "Yeah a little boy is trying to throw bread at me". WHAT?! Honestly so wierd.

I feel more tired this week too. In the mornings it's hard to get out of bed because I've been having restless sleep lately and the medicine I take makes me really tired. This morning our alarms went off at 7 and Nick got up all chipper and I couldn't even open my eyes. We are going to ID this weekend to help Will and McCall pack since they graduate next monday and move to TX next week!

                                                               Henry at 9 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment