Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Pregnancy Week 11

I can't believe I am 11 weeks pregnant! I met with the high risk doctor at 9 weeks and got a cool ultrasound! I saw baby moving around and everything. I am waiting to meet with my new OB on Friday, when we'll have our 12 week ultrasound. I am going to be tested using the Vistara test to see if baby has OI. I hope not. If so I am sure the doctors will want to do a C section. I DO NOT want to have a c section! All the research I have read says that the risk is the same for both normal delivery and c section. Ugh. I just feel frustrated and wish I actually knew if I had it. But that will cost us thousands of dollars so we are just going to have baby tested since it's only $250.

We went to Will and McCall's BYUI graduation last week, it was great to be with the whole fam! As we sat at the graduation I got a little teary. I reminisced to my BYUI days and what a happy time that was for me. All I have are fond memories. I love Idaho. Since Will and McCall graduated and sam is leaving on his mission I won't be in Idaho for a long time! On Monday night we drove out to aunt Natalie's to spend the night. THE DRIVE WAS BEAUTIFUL. My soul felt free and I felt so happy. I love ID in the summer. So many green fields and the air is so fresh.

Nick and I babysat Bobbie on Saturday and I'm pretty sure she gave us the worst cold!! Nick and I are so sick. I'm so annoyed. Kadison is going through the temple tonight and we weren't able to go because of these stupid colds. Now that I am on week 11 of pregnancy some days are bad and some are good as far as nausea goes. After we got back from ID I was sick for a few days. I have been better this week and today I haven't felt nauseous at all. I always get my hopes up this means the nausea is subsiding but then it always comes back a different day.

On Saturday morning Suzanne and I went paddle boarding. It was amazing! I told Nick I want a paddle board for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment