Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Pregnancy-week 16!

Baby is the size of an avocado this week! my belly is definitely getting bigger, although people keep telling me I'm not showing yet (I always wear loose shirts). I don't think I have felt baby move yet, but I'm hoping I will in the next several weeks! We find out TOMORROW if it's a boy or girl! I can't wait!

Missy and Kiri moved in this past week. It's nice feeling like the space in our house is being used. I hope they enjoy staying here. Yesterday was Labor Day, and we celebrated by 1) Missy and I went to Steven and Debi's and helped make applesauce and ate their yummy food made by their garden, 2) Katie came down so she and I took cooper up the canyon on a walk while missy floated the provo river with her friends. Then we went to Aunt Lisa's to pick raspberries! Nick met us there since he had to work. it was so fun! We came back and made hamburgers. When I was at Steven and Debi's miriam picked up 10 lbs of peaches for me from a farmers market! I probably shouldn't have asked for 10 lbs haha. I have a lot of baking to do now!

This morning before Nick left he asked me to come into our room and he told me that when he was brushing his teeth he was looking at our wedding pictures and he thought "the babe is so much more beautiful now than when we got married". And said something cute about how being loved makes a person more beautiful. It was so sweet. I love that man and I can't wait to watch him become a dad! (Is it wierd that that is the one thing I am super excited about?! He's going to be such a great dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment