Sunday, September 23, 2018

WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!







We found on last wednesday that we are having a baby GIRL! I was so convinced it was a boy! We are so ecstatic. After my internship I went to the ultrasound place and Will and McCall met me there. They took us back the room and the ultrasound tech started the ultrasound. She showed us the baby's profile, hands, feet, and little heart beating. It was so sweet! The baby was yawning and had the hiccups :D. Finally she told me to cover my eyes. The baby's legs were close together so she had to poke me a little bit. Luckily the baby cooperated :) I couldn't wait to find out what we were having!

We had the reveal at Steven and Debi's house. Mccall set it up so cute! Brett and Kadison, missy, will, mccall, bobbie, Debbie, and Ben were all there. It was awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment