Sunday, September 23, 2018

Week 19!

Today I am 19 weeks pregnant! Even though technically I am not halfway until next week (20 weeks) I am counting on this baby coming early because I am sure the doctor will want to be cautious because of my bone condition. So I could already be halfway!! So excited!

Around 17 weeks I started to feel this sweet girl move! It felt like little gas bubbles but as the days went by it was always in the same spot (lower abdomen) and always around the same time (when I laid down to sleep at night). Last week she was super wiggly! I was at my internship on Tuesday and kept giggling because she wouldn't stop moving! On Friday after school I was laying on the bed and she was giving me some pretty good kicks so I pulled up my shirt and watched it. Suddenly I saw a little jab! I saw it with my own eyes! It was so crazy! This week she is the size of a large mango and weighs about half a pound. Today after church I was laying on the bed and she was moving a lot so I put Nick's hand on my tummy and he felt her! He said "Oh hi baby!" It was so sweet! And it 's only going to get better as she gets bigger. My back has begun to get sore sometimes and my lower abs get sore as well.

Last night Nick and I went to sundance for the full moon life ride. We went last year too and decided to make it a yearly tradition! Next year Evie will be with us! (Baby's name is Evelyn:))

Here is a pic from last week at 18 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment